England / English Premier /

Leeds vs Brighton 0376

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leeds - Draw - Brighton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (Leeds) at opening odds $2.50; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 36.4% away win for (Brighton) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leeds) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Brighton) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Leeds 0.00
1.93
1.88
-2.6%
Brighton +0.00
1.88
1.93
+2.7%
01 | 1X2
Leeds
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Brighton
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leeds -1.5
5.50
5.50
Brighton +1.5
1.09
1.09
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.60
No
2.10
2.10
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
4.20
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
8.50
8.50
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
7
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leeds
1.97
1.97
Brighton
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leeds
3.10
3.10
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Brighton
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.50
0-0
2.85
2.85
0-1
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.75
Under 1.5
1.38
1.38
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.85
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.00
4.00
3+
7.00
7.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Leeds
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Brighton
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.85
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:50:01