England / English League Champ / 1832

Leeds vs Bristol City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leeds - Draw - Bristol City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.2% home win for (Leeds) at opening odds $1.30; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 12% away win for (Bristol City) at opening odds $7.50. The fixture favourite (Leeds) has a 47.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Bristol City) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Leeds1.301.30Draw4.805.50 +14.6%Bristol City7.506.00 -20.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Leeds -1.51.901.75 -7.9%Bristol City +1.51.751.90 +8.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.072.35 +13.5%Under 3.51.651.50 -9.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LeedsDrawBristol City
H-H1.771.67 -5.6%H-D19.0021.00 +10.5%H-A50.0050.00
D-H4.003.90 -2.5%D-D8.008.50 +6.3%D-A17.0019.00 +11.8%
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D21.0021.00A-A13.0017.00 +30.8%
04. Pick The Score
LeedsDrawBristol City
1-06.509.50 +46.2%0-015.0017.00 +13.3%0-121.0030.00 +42.9%
2-05.206.50 +25.0%1-19.0010.00 +11.1%0-250.0050.00
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-217.0015.00 -11.8%1-221.0025.00 +19.0%
3-07.507.00 -6.7%3-370.0070.000-3150.00100.00 -33.3%
3-19.508.50 -10.5%4-4250.00250.001-380.0080.00
3-221.0021.00Any Other Score25.0015.00 -40.0%2-360.0060.00
4-015.0012.00 -20.0%    0-4250.00250.00
4-117.0015.00 -11.8%    1-4200.00125.00 -37.5%
4-240.0025.00 -37.5%    2-4200.00100.00 -50.0%
4-3100.0090.00 -10.0%    3-4200.00100.00 -50.0%
5-030.0025.00 -16.7%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-290.0050.00 -44.4%    2-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
015.0017.00 +13.3%33.403.50 +2.9%615.0012.00 -20.0%
15.506.50 +18.2%44.504.40 -2.2%735.0023.00 -34.3%
23.604.00 +11.1%57.507.00 -6.7%870.0035.00 -50.0%
    9+100.0060.00 -40.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Leeds1.301.28 -1.5%No 1st Goal15.0017.00 +13.3%Bristol City3.703.90 +5.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.82 +1.1%Even1.851.82 -1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Leeds1.751.63 -6.9%Draw2.602.65 +1.9%Bristol City6.507.50 +15.4%
11. Halftime PTS
LeedsDrawBristol City
1-03.003.10 +3.3%0-03.203.30 +3.1%0-19.0010.00 +11.1%
2-06.005.20 -13.3%1-18.509.00 +5.9%0-235.0040.00 +14.3%
2-113.0013.002-250.0050.001-235.0035.00
    Any Other Score10.008.50 -15.0%    
2020-02-15 22:21:48
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.352.15 -8.5%Under 1.51.501.60 +6.7%