England / English Premier /
Leeds vs Fulham 0384
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leeds - Draw - Fulham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.5% home win for (Leeds) at opening odds $1.55; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 17.8% away win for (Fulham) at opening odds $5.00
The fixture favourite (Leeds) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Fulham) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2020-09-19 21:50:03