Spain / Spanish League / 1513

Leganes vs Real Betis

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leganes - Draw - Real Betis) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Leganes) at opening odds $2.30; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 31.2% away win for (Real Betis) at opening odds $2.85. The fixture favourite (Leganes) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Real Betis) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Leganes -0.252.072.07Real Betis +0.251.771.77
01. 1X2
Leganes2.302.30Draw2.952.95Real Betis2.852.85
46. 1/2 Goal
Leganes -1.54.804.80Real Betis +1.51.121.12
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.202.10 -4.5%Under 2.51.581.63 +3.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LeganesDrawReal Betis
H-H3.803.90 +2.6%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0025.00 -28.6%
D-H5.205.20D-D4.304.50 +4.7%D-A6.506.50
A-H30.0023.00 -23.3%A-D15.0015.00A-A5.005.00
04. Pick The Score
LeganesDrawReal Betis
1-06.006.000-08.008.000-17.007.00
2-010.0010.001-15.205.50 +5.8%0-213.0013.00
2-18.508.502-213.0013.001-210.0010.00
3-025.0025.003-370.0060.00 -14.3%0-340.0040.00
3-119.0019.004-4250.00250.001-325.0025.00
3-230.0025.00 -16.7%Any Other Score80.0080.002-340.0030.00 -25.0%
4-070.0070.00    0-4125.00125.00
4-160.0060.00    1-490.0090.00
4-260.0070.00 +16.7%    2-4100.0080.00 -20.0%
4-3150.00100.00 -33.3%    3-4150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-080.00125.00 +56.3%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1100.00100.00    1-5200.00200.00
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.008.0033.803.80635.0025.00 -28.6%
13.603.70 +2.8%46.506.50770.0040.00 -42.9%
23.003.10 +3.3%513.0012.00 -7.7%8125.0070.00 -44.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Leganes1.901.90No 1st Goal8.008.00Real Betis2.202.20
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Leganes3.053.05Draw1.951.95Real Betis3.503.50
11. Halftime PTS
LeganesDrawReal Betis
1-04.104.100-02.502.500-14.804.80
2-013.0013.001-18.007.50 -6.3%0-217.0017.00
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score19.0019.00    
2020-02-16 18:30:45
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.45Under 0.52.502.50