England / English Premier / 0392

Leicester vs Arsenal

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leicester - Draw - Arsenal) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.8% home win for (Leicester) at opening odds $1.95; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 27.9% away win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $3.20. The fixture favourite (Leicester) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Arsenal) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Leicester -0.502.001.91 -4.5%Arsenal +0.501.821.91 +4.9%
01. 1X2
Leicester1.951.85 -5.1%Draw3.403.60 +5.9%Arsenal3.203.30 +3.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Leicester -1.53.353.05 -9.0%Arsenal +1.51.251.30 +4.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.352.00 -14.9%Under 3.51.501.70 +13.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LeicesterDrawArsenal
H-H3.002.80 -6.7%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0021.00 -16.0%
D-H5.205.00 -3.8%D-D6.006.50 +8.3%D-A8.009.00 +12.5%
A-H21.0015.00 -28.6%A-D13.0013.00A-A5.506.00 +9.1%
04. Pick The Score
LeicesterDrawArsenal
1-09.5010.00 +5.3%0-015.0019.00 +26.7%0-113.0015.00 +15.4%
2-011.0011.001-16.507.00 +7.7%0-219.0023.00 +21.1%
2-17.507.502-210.0010.001-210.0011.00 +10.0%
3-017.0017.003-335.0025.00 -28.6%0-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-112.0011.00 -8.3%4-4150.00100.00 -33.3%1-323.0023.00
3-217.0015.00 -11.8%Any Other Score60.0023.00 -61.7%2-323.0021.00 -8.7%
4-040.0040.00    0-4125.00125.00
4-125.0025.00    1-460.0060.00
4-235.0030.00 -14.3%    2-460.0060.00
4-370.0040.00 -42.9%    3-490.0060.00 -33.3%
5-090.0080.00 -11.1%    0-5200.00200.00
5-170.0060.00 -14.3%    1-5150.00150.00
5-290.0080.00 -11.1%    2-5150.00150.00
5-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-5200.00200.00
5-4200.00200.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0019.00 +26.7%33.603.60613.0010.00 -23.1%
16.007.00 +16.7%44.504.30 -4.4%730.0021.00 -30.0%
23.804.10 +7.9%57.006.50 -7.1%860.0030.00 -50.0%
    9+90.0050.00 -44.4%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Leicester1.701.65 -2.9%No 1st Goal15.0019.00 +26.7%Arsenal2.252.30 +2.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Leicester2.502.35 -6.0%Draw2.252.35 +4.4%Arsenal3.603.70 +2.8%
11. Halftime PTS
LeicesterDrawArsenal
1-04.104.100-03.053.30 +8.2%0-15.506.00 +9.1%
2-010.009.00 -10.0%1-16.506.500-217.0017.00
2-115.0012.00 -20.0%2-235.0035.001-219.0015.00 -21.1%
    Any Other Score12.0011.00 -8.3%    
2019-11-10 01:20:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.302.03 -11.7%Under 1.51.531.67 +9.2%