England / English Premier /

Leicester vs Aston Villa 0315

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leicester - Draw - Aston Villa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.6% home win for (Leicester) at opening odds $1.80; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 25.5% away win for (Aston Villa) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leicester) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Aston Villa) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Leicester -0.25
1.82
2.10
+15.4%
Aston Villa +0.25
2.00
1.75
-12.5%
01 | 1X2
Leicester
1.80
2.25
+25.0%
Draw
3.60
3.20
-11.1%
Aston Villa
3.50
2.75
-21.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leicester -1.5
3.05
4.00
+31.1%
Aston Villa +1.5
1.30
1.18
-9.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
Under 2.5
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.75
3.70
+34.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
9.00
6.50
-27.8%
A-H
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
6.50
4.70
-27.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
0-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-0
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
3-0
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
3-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
4-4
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
1-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
0-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
4-1
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
1-4
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
4-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
5-1
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
2
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
6
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
7
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leicester
1.60
1.87
+16.9%
No 1st Goal
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
Aston Villa
2.40
2.05
-14.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leicester
2.35
2.85
+21.3%
Draw
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Aston Villa
3.90
3.30
-15.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.50
+18.4%
0-0
3.05
2.80
-8.2%
0-1
5.80
5.00
-13.8%
2-0
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.47
-1.3%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 02:10:02