England / English Premier /

Leicester vs Brentford 0389

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leicester - Draw - Brentford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.2% home win for (Leicester) at opening odds $1.90; 25.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 27.2% away win for (Brentford) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leicester) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Brentford) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Leicester -0.50
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
Brentford +0.50
1.87
2.00
+7.0%
01 | 1X2
Leicester
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
Draw
3.50
3.50
Brentford
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leicester -1.5
3.55
2.90
-18.3%
Brentford +1.5
1.22
1.33
+9.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.77
+2.9%
Under 2.5
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
No
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
2.75
-5.2%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-D
5.50
5.50
D-A
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
0-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1-1
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1
4.50
4.50
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
6
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leicester
1.67
1.65
-1.2%
Brentford
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
No 1st Goal
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leicester
2.45
2.25
-8.2%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Brentford
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
0-0
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.47
+5.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
1
2.45
2.45
2
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
3+
6.50
6.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Leicester
2.20
2.20
Brentford
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
No 1st Goal
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 20:50:01