England / English Premier /

Leicester vs Burnley 0311

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leicester - Draw - Burnley) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.6% home win for (Leicester) at opening odds $1.58; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 18.6% away win for (Burnley) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leicester) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Burnley) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Leicester -1.00
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
Burnley +1.00
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
01 | 1X2
Leicester
1.58
1.35
-14.6%
Draw
3.60
4.40
+22.2%
Burnley
4.80
7.00
+45.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leicester -1.5
2.70
2.50
-7.4%
Burnley +1.5
1.37
1.43
+4.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.80
-5.3%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.20
D-D
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-A
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
1-1
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
90.00
90.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leicester
1.48
1.45
-2.0%
No 1st Goal
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
Burnley
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leicester
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Burnley
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
0-0
2.60
2.90
+11.5%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-09-21 01:50:06