England / English Premier /

Leicester vs Newcastle 0314

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leicester - Draw - Newcastle) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.1% home win for (Leicester) at opening odds $1.40; 20.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.30; 15% away win for (Newcastle) at opening odds $6.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leicester) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Newcastle) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Leicester -1.25
2.02
1.85
-8.4%
Newcastle +1.25
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
01 | 1X2
Leicester
1.40
1.33
-5.0%
Draw
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
Newcastle
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leicester -1.5
2.25
2.00
-11.1%
Newcastle +1.5
1.53
1.67
+9.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.65
Under 2.5
2.07
2.07
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
D-H
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
D-D
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
D-A
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
A-H
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
2-0
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
3-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-1
9.50
9.50
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
40.00
19.00
-52.5%
2-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.80
4.80
5
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
6
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
9+
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leicester
1.37
1.33
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Newcastle
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leicester
1.90
1.90
Draw
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
Newcastle
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.05
0-0
3.05
2.80
-8.2%
0-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%

Last Updated on 2021-05-08 02:50:02