England / English Premier /

Leicester vs Southampton 0347

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leicester - Draw - Southampton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51% home win for (Leicester) at opening odds $1.75; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 23.5% away win for (Southampton) at opening odds $3.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leicester) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Southampton) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Leicester -0.50
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Southampton +0.50
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Leicester
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
Draw
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
Southampton
3.80
3.80
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leicester -1.5
3.05
3.15
+3.3%
Southampton +1.5
1.30
1.28
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.87
+6.9%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.80
-6.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-A
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
6
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leicester
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Southampton
2.55
2.55
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leicester
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Draw
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Southampton
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.50
0-0
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 18:00:07