England / English Premier / 0332

Leicester vs Watford

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leicester - Draw - Watford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.2% home win for (Leicester) at opening odds $1.30; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 12% away win for (Watford) at opening odds $7.50. The fixture favourite (Leicester) has a 46.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.95 whereas the underdog (Watford) has a 53.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.70 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Leicester1.301.27 -2.3%Draw4.804.70 -2.1%Watford7.508.50 +13.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Leicester -1.51.951.75 -10.3%Watford +1.51.701.90 +11.8%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.352.30 -2.1%Under 3.51.501.53 +2.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LeicesterDrawWatford
H-H1.801.67 -7.2%H-D19.0017.00 -10.5%H-A50.0040.00 -20.0%
D-H4.004.00D-D8.008.00D-A17.0019.00 +11.8%
A-H21.0021.00A-D19.0021.00 +10.5%A-A13.0019.00 +46.2%
04. Pick The Score
LeicesterDrawWatford
1-06.507.50 +15.4%0-017.0017.000-121.0025.00 +19.0%
2-05.506.00 +9.1%1-19.009.50 +5.6%0-250.0060.00 +20.0%
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-217.0017.001-221.0025.00 +19.0%
3-08.007.50 -6.3%3-370.0060.00 -14.3%0-3150.00150.00
3-19.509.00 -5.3%4-4250.00150.00 -40.0%1-370.0090.00 +28.6%
3-221.0019.00 -9.5%Any Other Score30.0015.00 -50.0%2-360.0060.00
4-015.0013.00 -13.3%    0-4250.00250.00
4-117.0013.00 -23.5%    1-4200.00200.00
4-240.0030.00 -25.0%    2-4200.00200.00
4-3100.0080.00 -20.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-035.0023.00 -34.3%    0-5250.00250.00
5-140.0030.00 -25.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-280.0040.00 -50.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
017.0017.0033.403.60 +5.9%615.0011.00 -26.7%
15.506.50 +18.2%44.504.40 -2.2%735.0021.00 -40.0%
23.603.80 +5.6%57.507.00 -6.7%870.0040.00 -42.9%
    9+100.0060.00 -40.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Leicester1.301.30No 1st Goal17.0017.00Watford3.603.70 +2.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.85 +2.8%Even1.851.80 -2.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Leicester1.721.67 -2.9%Draw2.552.45 -3.9%Watford6.507.50 +15.4%
11. Halftime PTS
LeicesterDrawWatford
1-03.053.20 +4.9%0-03.203.10 -3.1%0-19.0010.00 +11.1%
2-06.005.50 -8.3%1-18.508.500-235.0040.00 +14.3%
2-113.0012.00 -7.7%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-235.0035.00
    Any Other Score10.008.00 -20.0%    
2019-12-05 02:30:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.352.25 -4.3%Under 1.51.501.55 +3.3%