France / French League /

Lens vs Brest 2949

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lens - Draw - Brest) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.6% home win for (Lens) at opening odds $1.45; 21.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 17.2% away win for (Brest) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lens) has a 39.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Brest) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Lens -0.75
1.77
1.77
Brest +0.75
2.07
2.07
01 | 1X2
Lens
1.45
1.55
+6.9%
Draw
4.20
3.70
-11.9%
Brest
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lens -1.5
2.30
2.70
+17.4%
Brest +1.5
1.50
1.37
-8.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.58
1.75
+10.8%
Under 2.5
2.20
1.93
-12.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.67
1.77
+6.0%
No
2.00
1.87
-6.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.05
2.30
+12.2%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.20
D-D
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
D-A
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
A-H
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
0-0
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
0-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
3-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
40.00
40.00
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
1
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
2
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
5
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
6
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lens
1.42
1.48
+4.2%
Brest
3.00
2.90
-3.3%
No 1st Goal
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lens
1.95
2.15
+10.3%
Draw
2.40
2.20
-8.3%
Brest
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.30
0-0
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.75
+14.6%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.38
-7.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
1
2.50
2.50
2
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
3+
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Lens
1.80
1.95
+8.3%
Brest
3.70
3.70
No 1st Goal
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
No
1.15
1.12
-2.6%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 20:50:02