Europe / UE Europe /

Leverkusen vs BSC Young Boys 0622

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leverkusen - Draw - BSC Young Boys) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.6% home win for (Leverkusen) at opening odds $1.50; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 18.6% away win for (BSC Young Boys) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leverkusen) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (BSC Young Boys) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Leverkusen -1.00
1.88
1.93
+2.7%
BSC Young Boys +1.00
1.93
1.88
-2.6%
01 | 1X2
Leverkusen
1.50
1.50
Draw
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
BSC Young Boys
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leverkusen -1.5
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
BSC Young Boys +1.5
1.48
1.43
-3.4%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Under 3.5
1.63
1.55
-4.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.15
2.15
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
8.00
8.00
D-A
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
A-H
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
9.50
0-0
23.00
23.00
0-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-1
9.50
9.50
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-2
13.00
13.00
Any Other Score
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-3
60.00
60.00
3-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-5
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
23.00
23.00
1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
5
6.50
6.50
6
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
7
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
8
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
9+
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leverkusen
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
No 1st Goal
23.00
23.00
BSC Young Boys
2.75
2.75
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leverkusen
1.95
1.97
+1.0%
Draw
2.55
2.55
BSC Young Boys
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
0-0
3.70
3.70
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.07
2.15
+3.9%
Under 1.5
1.65
1.60
-3.0%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 03:50:01