Germany / German League /
Leverkusen vs Bochum 1120
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leverkusen - Draw - Bochum) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.7% home win for (Leverkusen) at opening odds $1.37; 20.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 13.8% away win for (Bochum) at opening odds $6.50
The fixture favourite (Leverkusen) has a 43.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.10 whereas the underdog (Bochum) has a 56.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.60
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2023-01-26 03:10:01