Germany / German League /

Leverkusen vs Freiburg 1156

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leverkusen - Draw - Freiburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.3% home win for (Leverkusen) at opening odds $1.70; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 22.2% away win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $4.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leverkusen) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Freiburg) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Leverkusen -0.50
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Freiburg +0.50
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Leverkusen
1.70
1.80
+5.9%
Draw
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
Freiburg
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Leverkusen -1.5
2.80
3.05
+8.9%
Freiburg +1.5
1.35
1.30
-3.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-A
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
A-H
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
35.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Leverkusen
1.58
1.63
+3.2%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Freiburg
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Leverkusen
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Draw
2.15
2.15
Freiburg
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
0-0
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.50
Under 1.5
1.45
1.45

Last Updated on 2021-02-28 11:20:08