Germany / German League /
Leverkusen vs Heidenheim 1123
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leverkusen - Draw - Heidenheim) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 76.1% home win for (Leverkusen) at opening odds $1.18; 15% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.00; 9% away win for (Heidenheim) at opening odds $10.00
The fixture favourite (Leverkusen) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Heidenheim) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83
Last Updated on 2023-09-24 21:20:02