Germany / German League / 1111

Leverkusen vs Schalke 04

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Leverkusen - Draw - Schalke 04) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51% home win for (Leverkusen) at opening odds $1.75; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 24.1% away win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $3.70. The fixture favourite (Leverkusen) has a 29.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Schalke 04) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Leverkusen1.752.00 +14.3%Draw3.603.40 -5.6%Schalke 043.703.05 -17.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Leverkusen -1.53.053.50 +14.8%Schalke 04 +1.51.301.23 -5.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.352.30 -2.1%Under 3.51.501.53 +2.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LeverkusenDrawSchalke 04
H-H2.653.10 +17.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0025.00 -28.6%
D-H4.805.20 +8.3%D-D6.006.00D-A9.508.00 -15.8%
A-H21.0021.00A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A6.505.20 -20.0%
04. Pick The Score
LeverkusenDrawSchalke 04
1-07.5010.00 +33.3%0-015.0015.000-111.0012.00 +9.1%
2-08.5011.00 +29.4%1-16.506.500-221.0019.00 -9.5%
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-212.0010.00 -16.7%1-211.0010.00 -9.1%
3-013.0019.00 +46.2%3-350.0035.00 -30.0%0-360.0040.00 -33.3%
3-111.0012.00 +9.1%4-4200.00125.00 -37.5%1-330.0021.00 -30.0%
3-219.0017.00 -10.5%Any Other Score70.0060.00 -14.3%2-330.0021.00 -30.0%
4-035.0040.00 +14.3%    0-4150.00100.00 -33.3%
4-125.0030.00 +20.0%    1-4100.0060.00 -40.0%
4-240.0035.00 -12.5%    2-490.0060.00 -33.3%
4-390.0070.00 -22.2%    3-4125.0090.00 -28.0%
5-090.00100.00 +11.1%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-180.0080.00    1-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-2100.0090.00 -10.0%    2-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0015.0033.503.60 +2.9%617.0013.00 -23.5%
15.006.00 +20.0%44.804.40 -8.3%740.0030.00 -25.0%
23.403.80 +11.8%58.507.00 -17.6%880.0060.00 -25.0%
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Leverkusen1.601.72 +7.5%No 1st Goal15.0015.00Schalke 042.452.20 -10.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Leverkusen2.302.55 +10.9%Draw2.252.25Schalke 044.103.50 -14.6%
11. Halftime PTS
LeverkusenDrawSchalke 04
1-03.604.20 +16.7%0-02.903.10 +6.9%0-16.005.20 -13.3%
2-09.5010.00 +5.3%1-17.006.50 -7.1%0-219.0015.00 -21.1%
2-115.0015.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-223.0019.00 -17.4%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-12-08 01:20:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.20 -12.0%Under 1.51.451.58 +9.0%