France / French League /

Lille vs Auxerre 2965

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lille - Draw - Auxerre) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.3% home win for (Lille) at opening odds $1.67; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 21.2% away win for (Auxerre) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lille) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Auxerre) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Lille -0.75
1.97
1.80
-8.6%
Auxerre +0.75
1.85
2.02
+9.2%
01 | 1X2
Lille
1.67
1.58
-5.4%
Draw
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Auxerre
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lille -1.5
3.05
2.80
-8.2%
Auxerre +1.5
1.30
1.35
+3.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.83
Under 2.5
1.83
1.83
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
No
1.90
1.85
-2.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.35
-7.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.40
4.40
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
50.00
50.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lille
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
Auxerre
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lille
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Auxerre
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.05
-10.3%
0-0
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.85
Under 1.5
1.35
1.35
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.00
4.00
3+
7.50
7.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Lille
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Auxerre
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
No
1.12
1.10
-1.8%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 20:40:02