France / French League /

Lille vs Lorient 2987

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lille - Draw - Lorient) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 62% home win for (Lille) at opening odds $1.45; 23% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 15% away win for (Lorient) at opening odds $6.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lille) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Lorient) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Lille -0.75
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
Lorient +0.75
2.07
2.02
-2.4%
01 | 1X2
Lille
1.45
1.58
+9.0%
Draw
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
Lorient
6.00
4.80
-20.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lille -1.5
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
Lorient +1.5
1.45
1.37
-5.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.80
-6.7%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.87
+6.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.10
2.35
+11.9%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
D-D
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
D-A
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
A-A
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
3-3
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
0-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
70.00
70.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lille
1.40
1.50
+7.1%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Lorient
3.30
2.90
-12.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lille
2.00
2.15
+7.5%
Draw
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Lorient
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
0-0
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 03:50:01