France / French League / 2910

Lille vs Metz

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lille - Draw - Metz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.5% home win for (Lille) at opening odds $1.55; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 17.8% away win for (Metz) at opening odds $5.00. The fixture favourite (Lille) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Metz) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Lille1.551.55Draw3.603.50 -2.8%Metz5.005.20 +4.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Lille -1.52.702.70Metz +1.51.371.37
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.032.20 +8.4%Under 2.51.671.58 -5.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LilleDrawMetz
H-H2.252.30 +2.2%H-D17.0017.00H-A50.0050.00
D-H4.103.90 -4.9%D-D5.505.00 -9.1%D-A11.0012.00 +9.1%
A-H25.0025.00A-D17.0017.00A-A10.0011.00 +10.0%
04. Pick The Score
LilleDrawMetz
1-04.804.800-011.008.50 -22.7%0-111.0011.00
2-05.505.80 +5.5%1-16.507.00 +7.7%0-230.0035.00 +16.7%
2-17.007.002-217.0021.00 +23.5%1-215.0017.00 +13.3%
3-011.0010.00 -9.1%3-390.0090.000-3100.00125.00 +25.0%
3-112.0012.004-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-360.0070.00 +16.7%
3-230.0030.00Any Other Score90.0040.00 -55.6%2-360.0080.00 +33.3%
4-025.0025.00    0-4250.00250.00
4-135.0030.00 -14.3%    1-4200.00200.00
4-260.0060.00    2-4200.00200.00
4-3150.00150.00    3-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-070.0060.00 -14.3%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-190.0080.00 -11.1%    1-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-2150.0090.00 -40.0%    2-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-3250.00150.00 -40.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
011.008.50 -22.7%33.603.80 +5.6%630.0021.00 -30.0%
13.803.60 -5.3%46.007.00 +16.7%760.0050.00 -16.7%
23.053.10 +1.6%512.0013.00 +8.3%8100.0060.00 -40.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Lille1.451.45No 1st Goal11.008.50 -22.7%Metz3.103.30 +6.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.82 +1.1%Even1.851.82 -1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Lille2.102.15 +2.4%Draw2.202.10 -4.5%Metz5.206.00 +15.4%
11. Halftime PTS
LilleDrawMetz
1-03.103.100-02.502.500-17.007.50 +7.1%
2-08.008.001-19.009.000-230.0035.00 +16.7%
2-119.0017.00 -10.5%2-260.0050.00 -16.7%1-235.0035.00
    Any Other Score17.0015.00 -11.8%    
2019-11-10 01:30:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.45 +3.6%Under 0.52.652.50 -5.7%