France / French League /

Lille vs Reims 2901

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lille - Draw - Reims) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.8% home win for (Lille) at opening odds $1.55; 24.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 17.2% away win for (Reims) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lille) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Reims) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Lille -0.75
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Reims +0.75
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
01 | 1X2
Lille
1.55
1.60
+3.2%
Draw
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
Reims
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lille -1.5
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
Reims +1.5
1.37
1.35
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
2.45
+8.9%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-3
100.00
100.00
0-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
8
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lille
1.45
1.50
+3.4%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
Reims
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lille
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Reims
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
0-0
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-01-17 23:50:01