Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Lillestrom vs Haugesund

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lillestrom - Draw - Haugesund) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.4% home win for (Lillestrom) at opening odds $2.15; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.7% away win for (Haugesund) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lillestrom) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Haugesund) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Lillestrom
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Haugesund
2.90
2.75
-5.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lillestrom -1.5
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
Haugesund +1.5
1.18
1.12
-5.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.70
-4.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
23.00
23.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lillestrom
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
No 1st Goal
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
Haugesund
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lillestrom
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
Draw
2.05
2.05
Haugesund
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
0-0
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
0-1
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:00:05