Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Lillestrom vs Tromso

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lillestrom - Draw - Tromso) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.3% home win for (Lillestrom) at opening odds $1.77; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 23.4% away win for (Tromso) at opening odds $3.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lillestrom) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Tromso) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Lillestrom
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
Draw
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
Tromso
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lillestrom -1.5
3.35
3.75
+11.9%
Tromso +1.5
1.25
1.20
-4.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
2.07
+15.0%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.65
-11.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.85
+8.8%
No
1.95
1.80
-7.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.70
2.95
+9.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
D-A
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
0-0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
0-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
1
4.40
3.90
-11.4%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lillestrom
1.60
1.67
+4.4%
Tromso
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
No 1st Goal
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lillestrom
2.35
2.55
+8.5%
Draw
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
Tromso
4.30
4.30
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
0-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.42
+5.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.60
-8.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Even
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
3+
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Lillestrom
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Tromso
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
No
1.12
1.09
-2.7%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:50:02