England / English League One (Account Only) /

Lincoln City vs Cambridge

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lincoln City - Draw - Cambridge) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.8% home win for (Lincoln City) at opening odds $1.90; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 26.2% away win for (Cambridge) at opening odds $3.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lincoln City) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Cambridge) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

01 | 1X2
Lincoln City
1.90
1.72
-9.5%
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Cambridge
3.40
4.00
+17.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lincoln City -1.5
3.75
2.80
-25.3%
Cambridge +1.5
1.20
1.35
+12.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.77
-3.3%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.90
+3.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.95
2.60
-11.9%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
2-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
1-1
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
0-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-1
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lincoln City
2.50
2.30
-8.0%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Cambridge
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
0-0
2.70
2.95
+9.3%
0-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:04