England / English Premier /

Liverpool vs Brentford 0391

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Liverpool - Draw - Brentford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70.6% home win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $1.28; 18.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 11.3% away win for (Brentford) at opening odds $8.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Liverpool) has a 48.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.87 whereas the underdog (Brentford) has a 51.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.77

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

01 | 1X2
Liverpool
1.28
1.20
-6.3%
Draw
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
Brentford
8.00
11.00
+37.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Liverpool -1.5
1.87
1.70
-9.1%
Brentford +1.5
1.77
1.95
+10.2%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.40
2.40
Under 3.5
1.49
1.49
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.72
1.63
-5.2%
H-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
3.90
3.90
D-D
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
D-A
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
21.00
21.00
A-A
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
0-0
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
0-1
21.00
35.00
+66.7%
2-0
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
1-1
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
0-2
60.00
60.00
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
0-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-1
9.00
9.00
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-0
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
1
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
2
3.50
4.00
+14.3%
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
6
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
7
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
8
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Liverpool
1.30
1.18
-9.2%
No 1st Goal
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
Brentford
3.80
4.40
+15.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.80
Even
1.85
1.85
10 | Halftime 1X2
Liverpool
1.72
1.58
-8.1%
Draw
2.60
2.85
+9.6%
Brentford
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.90
2.95
+1.7%
0-0
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
0-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-0
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
1-1
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.00
-14.9%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.70
+13.3%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 21:50:01