England / English Premier /

Liverpool vs Brighton 0376

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Liverpool - Draw - Brighton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.5% home win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $1.30; 19.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.70; 11.3% away win for (Brighton) at opening odds $8.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Liverpool) has a 47.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Brighton) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Liverpool -1.25
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
Brighton +1.25
2.02
1.85
-8.4%
01 | 1X2
Liverpool
1.30
1.35
+3.8%
Draw
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
Brighton
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Liverpool -1.5
1.90
2.05
+7.9%
Brighton +1.5
1.75
1.63
-6.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
Under 2.5
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.67
-8.2%
No
1.82
2.00
+9.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.80
2.00
+11.1%
H-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
H-A
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
D-H
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-D
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
D-A
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
A-A
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
10.00
+53.8%
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-0
6.00
9.00
+50.0%
1-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-0
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
3-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
3-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
15.00
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
4-3
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
3-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
50.00
-75.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
2
3.60
4.10
+13.9%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
6
15.00
9.50
-36.7%
7
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
8
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
9+
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Liverpool
1.30
1.33
+2.3%
Brighton
3.70
3.30
-10.8%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Liverpool
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Draw
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
Brighton
7.00
5.50
-21.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.00
3.30
+10.0%
0-0
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
0-1
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
2-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.00
-14.9%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.70
+13.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
1
2.60
2.90
+11.5%
2
3.60
3.60
3+
5.20
4.00
-23.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Liverpool
1.70
1.72
+1.2%
Brighton
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
No 1st Goal
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
3.50
-27.1%
No
1.12
1.23
+9.8%

Last Updated on 2022-10-01 21:40:01