England / English Premier / 0331

Liverpool vs Everton

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Liverpool - Draw - Everton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 66.7% home win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $1.35; 20.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 12.9% away win for (Everton) at opening odds $7.00. The fixture favourite (Liverpool) has a 44.3% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.05 whereas the underdog (Everton) has a 55.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.63 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Liverpool1.351.40 +3.7%Draw4.404.10 -6.8%Everton7.006.00 -14.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Liverpool -1.52.052.20 +7.3%Everton +1.51.631.55 -4.9%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.501.55 +3.3%Under 2.52.352.25 -4.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LiverpoolDrawEverton
H-H1.872.03 +8.6%H-D17.0013.00 -23.5%H-A50.0030.00 -40.0%
D-H4.004.10 +2.5%D-D7.507.00 -6.7%D-A15.0013.00 -13.3%
A-H19.0019.00A-D19.0017.00 -10.5%A-A13.0012.00 -7.7%
04. Pick The Score
LiverpoolDrawEverton
1-07.007.000-017.0015.00 -11.8%0-121.0019.00 -9.5%
2-06.006.50 +8.3%1-18.507.50 -11.8%0-250.0040.00 -20.0%
2-16.506.502-213.0013.001-219.0017.00 -10.5%
3-09.0010.00 +11.1%3-360.0040.00 -33.3%0-3150.00125.00 -16.7%
3-18.509.00 +5.9%4-4200.00200.001-370.0060.00 -14.3%
3-217.0015.00 -11.8%Any Other Score35.0035.002-350.0040.00 -20.0%
4-019.0021.00 +10.5%    0-4250.00250.00
4-117.0017.00    1-4200.00200.00
4-235.0030.00 -14.3%    2-4150.00150.00
4-390.0070.00 -22.2%    3-4150.00150.00
5-040.0040.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-150.0035.00 -30.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-270.0060.00 -14.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3150.00100.00 -33.3%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
017.0015.00 -11.8%33.403.50 +2.9%613.0013.00
16.005.80 -3.3%44.504.50730.0025.00 -16.7%
23.703.60 -2.7%57.507.50860.0035.00 -41.7%
    9+90.0050.00 -44.4%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Liverpool1.351.40 +3.7%No 1st Goal17.0015.00 -11.8%Everton3.403.10 -8.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Liverpool1.821.85 +1.6%Draw2.502.35 -6.0%Everton6.005.80 -3.3%
11. Halftime PTS
LiverpoolDrawEverton
1-03.103.30 +6.5%0-03.203.10 -3.1%0-19.008.00 -11.1%
2-06.507.00 +7.7%1-17.507.500-235.0030.00 -14.3%
2-113.0012.00 -7.7%2-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-230.0025.00 -16.7%
    Any Other Score10.0010.00    
2019-12-05 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.252.35 +4.4%Under 1.51.551.50 -3.2%