England / English Premier / 0381

Liverpool vs Manchester City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Liverpool - Draw - Manchester City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35% home win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $2.55; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 38.8% away win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $2.30. The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Liverpool) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Liverpool 0.002.021.97 -2.5%Manchester City +0.001.801.85 +2.8%
01. 1X2
Liverpool2.552.40 -5.9%Draw3.403.50 +2.9%Manchester City2.302.35 +2.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Liverpool +1.51.151.18 +2.6%Manchester City -1.54.404.00 -9.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.302.30Under 3.51.531.53
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LiverpoolDrawManchester City
H-H4.204.40 +4.8%H-D13.0011.00 -15.4%H-A23.0017.00 -26.1%
D-H6.506.50D-D5.805.50 -5.2%D-A6.006.00
A-H25.0017.00 -32.0%A-D13.0011.00 -15.4%A-A3.704.30 +16.2%
04. Pick The Score
LiverpoolDrawManchester City
1-010.0017.00 +70.0%0-015.0015.000-19.5015.00 +57.9%
2-013.0015.00 +15.4%1-16.007.50 +25.0%0-212.0013.00 +8.3%
2-18.508.502-211.0015.00 +36.4%1-28.008.00
3-030.0040.00 +33.3%3-340.0021.00 -47.5%0-325.0035.00 +40.0%
3-117.0019.00 +11.8%4-4150.0070.00 -53.3%1-315.0015.00
3-221.0019.00 -9.5%Any Other Score90.0080.00 -11.1%2-319.0017.00 -10.5%
4-080.0070.00 -12.5%    0-460.0060.00
4-150.0023.00 -54.0%    1-440.0023.00 -42.5%
4-260.0025.00 -58.3%    2-450.0023.00 -54.0%
4-390.0035.00 -61.1%    3-490.0035.00 -61.1%
5-0150.0090.00 -40.0%    0-5150.0080.00 -46.7%
5-1125.0080.00 -36.0%    1-5125.0070.00 -44.0%
5-2150.0080.00 -46.7%    2-5125.0070.00 -44.0%
5-3200.0090.00 -55.0%    3-5200.0090.00 -55.0%
5-4250.00100.00 -60.0%    4-5250.00100.00 -60.0%
05. Total Goals
015.0015.0033.503.70 +5.7%615.0012.00 -20.0%
15.207.50 +44.2%44.704.50 -4.3%735.0019.00 -45.7%
23.603.80 +5.6%58.006.50 -18.8%870.0035.00 -50.0%
    9+100.0050.00 -50.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Liverpool2.001.90 -5.0%No 1st Goal15.0015.00Manchester City1.901.90
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.90 +4.4%Even1.821.75 -3.8%
10. Halftime 1X2
Liverpool3.103.10Draw2.202.15 -2.3%Manchester City2.902.95 +1.7%
11. Halftime PTS
LiverpoolDrawManchester City
1-04.705.00 +6.4%0-03.002.95 -1.7%0-14.504.80 +6.7%
2-013.0013.001-16.506.500-212.0012.00
2-117.0017.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-217.0015.00 -11.8%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-11-10 22:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.20 -10.2%Under 1.51.471.58 +7.5%