England / English Premier /

Liverpool vs Southampton 0353

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Liverpool - Draw - Southampton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 71.6% home win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $1.25; 17.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.20; 11.2% away win for (Southampton) at opening odds $8.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Liverpool) has a 51.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.77 whereas the underdog (Southampton) has a 48.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.87

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Liverpool
1.25
1.27
+1.6%
Draw
5.20
5.20
Southampton
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Liverpool -1.5
1.77
1.77
Southampton +1.5
1.87
1.87
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.15
1.93
-10.2%
Under 3.5
1.60
1.75
+9.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
D-D
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
D-A
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-A
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
0-0
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
0-1
25.00
25.00
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
21.00
21.00
3-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
3-1
8.00
8.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-0
13.00
13.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
25.00
25.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
2
3.90
4.40
+12.8%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
5
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
6
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
7
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Liverpool
1.30
1.28
-1.5%
No 1st Goal
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
Southampton
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Liverpool
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Draw
2.70
2.90
+7.4%
Southampton
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
0-0
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
0-1
9.50
9.50
2-0
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
1-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
Under 1.5
1.63
1.72
+5.5%

Last Updated on 2021-05-09 03:10:01