England / English Premier /

Liverpool vs Southampton 0311

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Liverpool - Draw - Southampton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 72.5% home win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $1.25; 17.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.20; 10.1% away win for (Southampton) at opening odds $9.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Liverpool) has a 53.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.70 whereas the underdog (Southampton) has a 46.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.95

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Liverpool -1.75
2.00
1.75
-12.5%
Southampton +1.75
1.82
2.03
+11.5%
01 | 1X2
Liverpool
1.25
1.15
-8.0%
Draw
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
Southampton
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Liverpool -1.5
1.70
1.55
-8.8%
Southampton +1.5
1.95
2.20
+12.8%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
Under 3.5
1.72
1.77
+2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.65
1.50
-9.1%
H-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.10
4.10
D-D
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
D-A
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-A
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
0-0
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
0-1
30.00
30.00
2-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
0-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
23.00
13.00
-43.5%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.10
4.10
5
6.00
6.00
6
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
7
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
8
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
9+
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Liverpool
1.28
1.20
-6.3%
No 1st Goal
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
Southampton
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Liverpool
1.65
1.50
-9.1%
Draw
2.75
3.05
+10.9%
Southampton
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
0-0
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
Under 1.5
1.70
1.77
+4.1%

Last Updated on 2021-11-27 22:50:02