England / English Premier /
Liverpool vs West Ham 0325
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Liverpool - Draw - West Ham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.9% home win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $1.37; 19.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 15.3% away win for (West Ham) at opening odds $5.80
The fixture favourite (Liverpool) has a 46.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.95 whereas the underdog (West Ham) has a 53.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.70
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2023-09-24 20:50:03