Europe / UE Europe /
Loko Plovdiv vs Tottenham 0627
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Loko Plovdiv - Draw - Tottenham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 9.5% home win for (Loko Plovdiv) at opening odds $9.50; 15.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.80; 75% away win for (Tottenham) at opening odds $1.20
The fixture favourite (Tottenham) has a 56.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.60 whereas the underdog (Loko Plovdiv) has a 43.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2020-09-17 23:50:01