France / French League /

Lorient vs Angers SCO 2961

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lorient - Draw - Angers SCO) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.5% home win for (Lorient) at opening odds $2.25; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 31.8% away win for (Angers SCO) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lorient) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Angers SCO) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Lorient -0.25
2.07
1.85
-10.6%
Angers SCO +0.25
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
01 | 1X2
Lorient
2.25
2.25
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Angers SCO
2.80
2.80
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lorient -1.5
5.20
4.00
-23.1%
Angers SCO +1.5
1.10
1.18
+7.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.15
+9.1%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.60
-7.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
3.40
-8.1%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
D-D
4.80
4.20
-12.5%
D-A
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
5.50
-21.4%
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
4.00
3.60
-10.0%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
4
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lorient
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
Angers SCO
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lorient
2.95
2.85
-3.4%
Draw
2.05
1.92
-6.3%
Angers SCO
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
0-0
2.75
2.50
-9.1%
0-1
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.47
+6.5%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.45
-10.9%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 21:50:02