France / French League /

Lorient vs Rennes 2927

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lorient - Draw - Rennes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.8% home win for (Lorient) at opening odds $3.60; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 49% away win for (Rennes) at opening odds $1.82

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Rennes) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Lorient) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Lorient +0.50
1.93
1.82
-5.7%
Rennes -0.50
1.88
1.95
+3.7%
01 | 1X2
Lorient
3.60
3.60
Draw
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
Rennes
1.82
1.95
+7.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Lorient +1.5
1.23
1.18
-4.1%
Rennes -1.5
3.50
4.00
+14.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
2.20
+22.2%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.58
-15.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.67
1.95
+16.8%
No
2.00
1.70
-15.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
8.50
8.50
D-D
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
D-A
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.80
3.05
+8.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
0-0
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
0-1
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
2-0
19.00
19.00
1-1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
0-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
3-0
60.00
60.00
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
15.00
15.00
3-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-2
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
Any Other Score
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-3
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
4-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-4
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-1
100.00
100.00
1-4
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
1
4.40
3.50
-20.5%
2
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
5
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
6
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lorient
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
Rennes
1.63
1.70
+4.3%
No 1st Goal
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lorient
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
Draw
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
Rennes
2.40
2.60
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.50
5.50
0-0
2.80
2.50
-10.7%
0-1
3.60
3.60
2-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.45
+7.4%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.50
-12.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Even
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
2.50
-10.7%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
3+
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Lorient
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
Rennes
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
No 1st Goal
2.80
2.50
-10.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
No
1.12
1.07
-4.5%

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 03:50:01