USA / US Soccer League /

Los Angeles FC vs NY Red Bulls 4632

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Los Angeles FC - Draw - NY Red Bulls) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.8% home win for (Los Angeles FC) at opening odds $1.95; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 27.9% away win for (NY Red Bulls) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Los Angeles FC) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (NY Red Bulls) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Los Angeles FC -0.50
2.02
1.72
-14.9%
NY Red Bulls +0.50
1.80
2.00
+11.1%
01 | 1X2
Los Angeles FC
1.95
1.72
-11.8%
Draw
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
NY Red Bulls
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Los Angeles FC -1.5
3.75
3.35
-10.7%
NY Red Bulls +1.5
1.20
1.25
+4.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.55
-6.1%
Under 2.5
2.07
2.25
+8.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.55
1.48
-4.5%
No
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
2.50
-18.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-4
80.00
80.00
4-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-4
80.00
80.00
4-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
2
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
6
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Los Angeles FC
1.72
1.63
-5.2%
NY Red Bulls
2.25
2.40
+6.7%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Los Angeles FC
2.55
2.35
-7.8%
Draw
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
NY Red Bulls
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
0-0
3.00
3.60
+20.0%
0-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.25
-13.5%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.55
+9.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
3.60
+20.0%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
3+
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Los Angeles FC
2.30
2.05
-10.9%
NY Red Bulls
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
No 1st Goal
3.00
3.60
+20.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
No
1.18
1.20
+1.7%

Last Updated on 2022-06-27 03:00:01