USA / US Soccer League /

Los Angeles FC vs Vancouver W 4615

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Los Angeles FC - Draw - Vancouver W) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 74.4% home win for (Los Angeles FC) at opening odds $1.22; 16.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.50; 9.1% away win for (Vancouver W) at opening odds $10.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Los Angeles FC) has a 39.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Vancouver W) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Los Angeles FC -2.00
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
Vancouver W +2.00
1.85
1.97
+6.5%
01 | 1X2
Los Angeles FC
1.22
1.13
-7.4%
Draw
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
Vancouver W
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Los Angeles FC -2.5
2.30
2.30
Vancouver W +2.5
1.50
1.50
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.87
1.80
-3.7%
Under 3.5
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.60
1.45
-9.4%
H-D
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
H-A
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
D-H
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
D-D
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
D-A
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
A-A
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
0-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
0-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
1-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
11.00
11.00
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
25.00
25.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
40.00
40.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
3
3.70
3.70
4
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
5
5.20
5.20
6
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
7
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
8
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
9+
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Los Angeles FC
1.27
1.22
-3.9%
No 1st Goal
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Vancouver W
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Los Angeles FC
1.63
1.48
-9.2%
Draw
2.75
3.05
+10.9%
Vancouver W
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
0-0
3.90
4.40
+12.8%
0-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-0
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
1-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.93
1.87
-3.1%
Under 1.5
1.75
1.80
+2.9%

Last Updated on 2021-07-25 10:20:01