England / English League Champ /

Luton vs Bournemouth 1821

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Luton - Draw - Bournemouth) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.5% home win for (Luton) at opening odds $2.75; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 39.7% away win for (Bournemouth) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bournemouth) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Luton) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Luton +0.25
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
Bournemouth -0.25
2.02
1.87
-7.4%
01 | 1X2
Luton
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Bournemouth
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Luton +1.5
1.10
1.20
+9.1%
Bournemouth -1.5
5.20
3.75
-27.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
2.03
+5.2%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.67
-4.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
D-D
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
D-A
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
0-1
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
23.00
23.00
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
70.00
70.00
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
2
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
5
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Luton
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
No 1st Goal
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
Bournemouth
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Luton
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
Draw
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Bournemouth
2.95
2.85
-3.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
0-0
2.85
2.60
-8.8%
0-1
3.70
3.70
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.45
+7.4%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.50
-12.3%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 20:20:02