England / English League Champ /
Luton vs Derby 1810
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Luton - Draw - Derby) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (Luton) at opening odds $2.50; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 36.4% away win for (Derby) at opening odds $2.45
The fixture favourite (Derby) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Luton) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2020-09-19 21:50:07