England / English League Champ /

Luton vs Rotherham 1819

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Luton - Draw - Rotherham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (Luton) at opening odds $2.70; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 40.3% away win for (Rotherham) at opening odds $2.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Rotherham) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Luton) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Luton 0.00
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
Rotherham +0.00
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
01 | 1X2
Luton
2.70
2.50
-7.4%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Rotherham
2.20
2.45
+11.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Luton +1.5
1.15
1.09
-5.2%
Rotherham -1.5
4.40
5.50
+25.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.72
-8.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
D-D
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-A
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.50
4.00
+14.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
0-0
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-2
80.00
80.00
2-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
1
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
6
21.00
21.00
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Luton
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
No 1st Goal
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
Rotherham
1.85
1.97
+6.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Luton
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Draw
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Rotherham
2.80
3.10
+10.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
0-0
2.75
2.50
-9.1%
0-1
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 02:10:01