France / French League / 2931

Lyon vs Lille

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lyon - Draw - Lille) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.2% home win for (Lyon) at opening odds $1.97; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 27% away win for (Lille) at opening odds $3.30. The fixture favourite (Lyon) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Lille) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Lyon1.971.87 -5.1%Draw3.203.30 +3.1%Lille3.303.50 +6.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Lyon -1.53.553.35 -5.6%Lille +1.51.221.25 +2.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.801.72 -4.4%Under 2.51.871.97 +5.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LyonDrawLille
H-H3.102.95 -4.8%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.004.80 -4.0%D-D5.005.00D-A8.008.50 +6.3%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0015.00 +15.4%A-A6.006.50 +8.3%
04. Pick The Score
LyonDrawLille
1-07.007.000-011.0011.000-110.0011.00 +10.0%
2-09.508.50 -10.5%1-15.506.00 +9.1%0-217.0019.00 +11.8%
2-17.507.00 -6.7%2-212.0012.001-211.0011.00
3-017.0015.00 -11.8%3-350.0050.000-350.0060.00 +20.0%
3-113.0013.004-4200.00200.001-325.0030.00 +20.0%
3-223.0021.00 -8.7%Any Other Score90.0090.002-335.0035.00
4-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-135.0035.00    1-490.0090.00
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-490.00100.00 +11.1%
4-3100.00100.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0125.00100.00 -20.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1100.0090.00 -10.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2125.00125.00    2-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60621.0019.00 -9.5%
14.504.5045.205.00 -3.8%750.0050.00
23.203.30 +3.1%510.0010.00890.0090.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Lyon1.721.65 -4.1%No 1st Goal11.0011.00Lille2.352.45 +4.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Lyon2.602.50 -3.8%Draw2.102.10Lille3.804.10 +7.9%
11. Halftime PTS
LyonDrawLille
1-04.003.80 -5.0%0-02.552.60 +2.0%0-15.205.50 +5.8%
2-011.0010.00 -9.1%1-17.507.500-219.0019.00
2-117.0017.002-240.0040.001-223.0025.00 +8.7%
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-12-04 02:30:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.60 -1.9%Under 1.51.401.42 +1.4%