France / French League /

Lyon vs Metz 2976

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lyon - Draw - Metz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 72.1% home win for (Lyon) at opening odds $1.25; 17.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.20; 10.6% away win for (Metz) at opening odds $8.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lyon) has a 50.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.80 whereas the underdog (Metz) has a 49.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Lyon -1.75
2.02
2.02
Metz +1.75
1.80
1.80
01 | 1X2
Lyon
1.25
1.23
-1.6%
Draw
5.20
5.20
Metz
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Lyon -1.5
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
Metz +1.5
1.85
1.95
+5.4%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.35
Under 3.5
1.50
1.50
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
H-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
H-A
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
D-H
4.00
4.00
D-D
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
D-A
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-A
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
19.00
19.00
0-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-0
5.50
5.50
1-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-0
6.50
6.50
3-3
80.00
80.00
0-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-1
8.50
8.50
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
90.00
90.00
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
35.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
19.00
1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
3
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Lyon
1.28
1.25
-2.3%
No 1st Goal
19.00
19.00
Metz
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.80
Even
1.85
1.85
10 | Halftime 1X2
Lyon
1.70
1.65
-2.9%
Draw
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
Metz
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.95
2.95
0-0
3.40
3.40
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
5.20
5.20
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:30:13