France / French League / 2920

Lyon vs Strasbourg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Lyon - Draw - Strasbourg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (Lyon) at opening odds $1.65; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 19% away win for (Strasbourg) at opening odds $4.70. The fixture favourite (Lyon) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Strasbourg) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Lyon -0.751.881.93 +2.7%Strasbourg +0.751.931.88 -2.6%
01. 1X2
Lyon1.651.67 +1.2%Draw3.303.20 -3.0%Strasbourg4.704.70
46. 1/2 Goal
Lyon -1.52.702.80 +3.7%Strasbourg +1.51.371.35 -1.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.901.97 +3.7%Under 2.51.771.72 -2.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
LyonDrawStrasbourg
H-H2.502.60 +4.0%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0035.00 -12.5%
D-H4.104.20 +2.4%D-D5.004.70 -6.0%D-A11.0010.00 -9.1%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A9.509.50
04. Pick The Score
LyonDrawStrasbourg
1-06.005.50 -8.3%0-09.509.00 -5.3%0-112.0011.00 -8.3%
2-06.507.00 +7.7%1-16.006.50 +8.3%0-225.0025.00
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-215.0015.001-213.0013.00
3-011.0012.00 +9.1%3-370.0060.00 -14.3%0-390.0090.00
3-112.0012.004-4250.00250.001-350.0050.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score70.0050.00 -28.6%2-350.0050.00
4-030.0025.00 -16.7%    0-4200.00200.00
4-130.0025.00 -16.7%    1-4150.00150.00
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-4150.00150.00
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-070.0060.00 -14.3%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-180.0080.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.0090.00 -28.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
09.509.00 -5.3%33.703.70623.0023.00
14.304.20 -2.3%45.205.50 +5.8%760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.203.10 -3.1%511.0011.00890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Lyon1.531.55 +1.3%No 1st Goal9.509.00 -5.3%Strasbourg2.902.85 -1.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Lyon2.302.35 +2.2%Draw2.052.03 -1.0%Strasbourg5.205.00 -3.8%
11. Halftime PTS
LyonDrawStrasbourg
1-03.403.50 +2.9%0-02.602.50 -3.8%0-17.007.00
2-09.009.001-18.008.000-225.0025.00
2-115.0017.00 +13.3%2-240.0040.001-223.0025.00 +8.7%
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2020-02-16 18:21:42
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60