Japan / J League Div 2 /

M Yamagata vs Ehime FC 2674

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (M Yamagata - Draw - Ehime FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (M Yamagata) at opening odds $1.65; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 19.8% away win for (Ehime FC) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (M Yamagata) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Ehime FC) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

01 | 1X2
M Yamagata
1.65
1.65
Draw
3.40
3.40
Ehime FC
4.50
4.50
46 | 1/2 Goal
M Yamagata -1.5
2.80
2.80
Ehime FC +1.5
1.35
1.35
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
2.03
Under 2.5
1.67
1.67
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.45
2.45
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.20
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
8.50
8.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
5.50
0-0
10.00
10.00
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
6.00
6.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
80.00
80.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
30.00
30.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
80.00
80.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
10.00
1
3.80
3.80
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
M Yamagata
1.53
1.53
No 1st Goal
10.00
10.00
Ehime FC
2.90
2.90
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
M Yamagata
2.25
2.25
Draw
2.10
2.10
Ehime FC
5.00
5.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.30
0-0
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 17:10:15