Japan / J League Div 2 / 2688

M Yamagata vs FC Gifu

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (M Yamagata - Draw - FC Gifu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.5% home win for (M Yamagata) at opening odds $1.67; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 18.6% away win for (FC Gifu) at opening odds $4.80. The fixture favourite (M Yamagata) has a 32.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (FC Gifu) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
M Yamagata1.671.40 -16.2%Draw3.203.90 +21.9%FC Gifu4.806.50 +35.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
M Yamagata -1.52.802.30 -17.9%FC Gifu +1.51.351.50 +11.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.971.93 -2.0%Under 2.51.721.75 +1.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
M YamagataDrawFC Gifu
H-H2.602.03 -21.9%H-D15.0019.00 +26.7%H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.103.80 -7.3%D-D4.505.80 +28.9%D-A11.0013.00 +18.2%
A-H25.0021.00 -16.0%A-D15.0019.00 +26.7%A-A10.0013.00 +30.0%
04. Pick The Score
M YamagataDrawFC Gifu
1-05.505.20 -5.5%0-08.0011.00 +37.5%0-112.0015.00 +25.0%
2-07.005.50 -21.4%1-16.007.50 +25.0%0-230.0040.00 +33.3%
2-17.507.502-215.0021.00 +40.0%1-215.0021.00 +40.0%
3-012.008.50 -29.2%3-370.0090.00 +28.6%0-390.00125.00 +38.9%
3-112.0011.00 -8.3%4-4250.00250.001-350.0090.00 +80.0%
3-225.0030.00 +20.0%Any Other Score70.0019.00 -72.9%2-350.0080.00 +60.0%
4-030.0017.00 -43.3%    0-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
4-130.0023.00 -23.3%    1-4150.00250.00 +66.7%
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
4-3125.00125.00    3-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-070.0035.00 -50.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-180.0030.00 -62.5%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.0070.00 -44.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
08.0011.00 +37.5%33.803.70 -2.6%625.0019.00 -24.0%
14.304.10 -4.7%45.506.00 +9.1%760.0030.00 -50.0%
23.203.20511.009.50 -13.6%890.0050.00 -44.4%
    9+125.0070.00 -44.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
M Yamagata1.551.37 -11.6%No 1st Goal8.0011.00 +37.5%FC Gifu2.953.60 +22.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.901.85 -2.6%Even1.751.80 +2.9%
10. Halftime 1X2
M Yamagata2.351.97 -16.2%Draw2.002.20 +10.0%FC Gifu5.206.50 +25.0%
11. Halftime PTS
M YamagataDrawFC Gifu
1-03.603.05 -15.3%0-02.502.65 +6.0%0-17.508.50 +13.3%
2-08.507.00 -17.6%1-18.009.00 +12.5%0-221.0040.00 +90.5%
2-115.0017.00 +13.3%2-250.0050.001-223.0035.00 +52.2%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-10-14 12:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.40 -3.4%Under 0.52.502.65 +6.0%