Japan / J League Div 2 /

M Yamagata vs R Yamaguchi 2639

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (M Yamagata - Draw - R Yamaguchi) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.4% home win for (M Yamagata) at opening odds $1.77; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 21.8% away win for (R Yamaguchi) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (M Yamagata) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (R Yamaguchi) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
M Yamagata
1.77
1.65
-6.8%
Draw
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
R Yamaguchi
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
M Yamagata -1.5
3.15
2.90
-7.9%
R Yamaguchi +1.5
1.28
1.33
+3.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.75
2.50
-9.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
0-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-1
9.50
9.50
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
2
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
13.00
13.00
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
M Yamagata
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
R Yamaguchi
2.70
2.85
+5.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
M Yamagata
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
R Yamaguchi
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
2-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:00:03