Japan / J League Div 2 /

M Yamagata vs Ventforet Kofu 2608

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (M Yamagata - Draw - Ventforet Kofu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (M Yamagata) at opening odds $2.50; 31.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 32.4% away win for (Ventforet Kofu) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ventforet Kofu) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (M Yamagata) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
M Yamagata
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
Draw
2.80
2.80
Ventforet Kofu
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
M Yamagata +1.5
1.05
1.05
Ventforet Kofu -1.5
6.70
6.70
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
Under 2.5
1.50
1.47
-2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-D
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
6.50
6.50
0-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-3
80.00
80.00
0-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
1-4
80.00
80.00
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
6.50
1
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
2
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
3
4.00
4.00
4
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
7
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
M Yamagata
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
No 1st Goal
6.50
6.50
Ventforet Kofu
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Even
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
M Yamagata
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Draw
1.87
1.87
Ventforet Kofu
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
0-0
2.05
2.30
+12.2%
0-1
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.53
Under 0.5
2.30
2.30

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:50:01