Australia / A League /
Macarthur vs Brisbane Roar 4573
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Macarthur - Draw - Brisbane Roar) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.4% home win for (Macarthur) at opening odds $2.00; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 28.7% away win for (Brisbane Roar) at opening odds $3.10
The fixture favourite (Macarthur) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Brisbane Roar) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2021-04-09 16:50:01