Australia / A League /

Macarthur vs Western United 4517

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Macarthur - Draw - Western United) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.7% home win for (Macarthur) at opening odds $2.25; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 32.5% away win for (Western United) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Macarthur) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Western United) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Macarthur 0.00
1.75
1.75
Western United +0.00
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
01 | 1X2
Macarthur
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Draw
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
Western United
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Macarthur -1.5
4.80
3.55
-26.0%
Western United +1.5
1.12
1.22
+8.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.60
-5.9%
Under 2.5
2.00
2.15
+7.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
No
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
D-D
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-A
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.80
8.00
+37.9%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-2
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
2-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.80
5
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Macarthur
1.87
1.87
Western United
2.05
2.05
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Macarthur
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
Draw
2.15
2.15
Western United
3.20
3.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
0-0
3.05
3.05
0-1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.49
+4.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.05
3.05
1
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
2
3.90
3.90
3+
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Macarthur
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Western United
2.70
2.70
No 1st Goal
3.05
3.05
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.00
No
1.18
1.18

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 13:50:01