Japan / J League Div 2 /

Machida Zelvia vs Albirex Niigata 2685

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Machida Zelvia - Draw - Albirex Niigata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.9% home win for (Machida Zelvia) at opening odds $2.35; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 32.4% away win for (Albirex Niigata) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Machida Zelvia) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Albirex Niigata) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50

01 | 1X2
Machida Zelvia
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Draw
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
Albirex Niigata
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Machida Zelvia -1.5
4.80
4.80
Albirex Niigata +1.5
1.12
1.12
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
2.10
+10.5%
No
1.75
1.60
-8.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
0-0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-3
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
0-3
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
3-1
21.00
21.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
1
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
2
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
3
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
4
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
5
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Machida Zelvia
1.95
1.92
-1.5%
Albirex Niigata
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
No 1st Goal
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Machida Zelvia
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Draw
1.95
1.85
-5.1%
Albirex Niigata
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
0-0
2.50
2.30
-8.0%
0-1
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.55
+6.9%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Even
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.30
-8.0%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
3+
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Machida Zelvia
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
Albirex Niigata
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
No 1st Goal
2.50
2.30
-8.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
6.70
+21.8%
No
1.09
1.05
-3.7%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 12:50:01