Japan / J League Div 2 /

Machida Zelvia vs Blaublitz Akita 2635

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Machida Zelvia - Draw - Blaublitz Akita) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.3% home win for (Machida Zelvia) at opening odds $1.92; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 24% away win for (Blaublitz Akita) at opening odds $3.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Machida Zelvia) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Blaublitz Akita) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50

01 | 1X2
Machida Zelvia
1.92
2.00
+4.2%
Draw
3.00
2.90
-3.3%
Blaublitz Akita
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Machida Zelvia -1.5
3.75
3.75
Blaublitz Akita +1.5
1.20
1.20
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%
Under 1.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
D-A
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
0-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
100.00
100.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
200.00
200.00
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1
3.10
3.10
2
2.95
2.95
3
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
4
8.00
8.00
5
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
6
50.00
50.00
7
90.00
90.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
150.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Machida Zelvia
1.72
1.75
+1.7%
No 1st Goal
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
Blaublitz Akita
2.60
2.60
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Machida Zelvia
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
Draw
1.92
1.87
-2.6%
Blaublitz Akita
4.40
4.40
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
0-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
23.00
23.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
Under 0.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:30:03